While your wind farm or solar farm will be additional income for you and your family, your wind turbines and solar installations can also benefit your community.
Increase your and your community’s revenue with renewable energy
An energy park is an investment in the future. Clean energy generation is not only beneficial to your wallet, but also to your environment and the members of your community. Having an energy park in your area can be a profitable project – providing financial, economic and infrastructure-related benefits.
The energy transition is the project of the century. That being said, the responsibilities that come with this transition can feel overwhelming. UKA is dedicated to sticking with you through every step of the process, taking all phases of planning and setting up the wind and solar farm for your benefit.
UKA is a trusted partner for your land and your community
I feel that I am in good hands with UKA, thanks to the superb personal support offered. The development processes were explained to me in detail. If I have any questions there is always someone available to answer them.
Texas land owner
Benefits of working with UKA North America
Working with UKA North America can help you benefit both financially and economically. Wind and solar projects do not only serve as an additional source of income for you and your loved ones, but also foster your land’s energy independence for the future.
- Financial benefits: community income from wind and solar energy
- The energy parks set up by UKA yield business taxes, thereby boosting your land and community’s financial strength.
- UKA pays its partners for the use of their land to build wind and solar farms.
- Economic benefits: wind and solar energy provides income for citizens
- With UKA, project landowners benefit from attractive leasing incomes.
- UKA recognizes the importance of working with local suppliers and craftspeople on its wind farm projects. For instance, we award reforestation measures to businesses operating in the region.
- UKA offers local community members close to the wind generators various options for financially getting involved in your project.
- Infrastructure benefits: local grid resiliency thanks to wind and solar energy
- Generating decentralized electricity in your community reduces your dependence on unstable global energy imports and large energy suppliers.
- Communities that allow wind and solar energy projects substantially increase their tax revenue and decrease their dependence on government agencies.
UKA is committed to honesty and quality through every step of the renewable energy development process.
Contact us today to learn more about becoming a UKA partner.